Export for companies and professionals
Send large, small packages, letters, and even pallets to any destination in the world.
With Latinafy you can export your products, documents, samples, and merchandise all over the world. We consolidate shipments from customers from all over Latin America together with the sellers of our platform. In this way, we can offer the best commercial conditions, support, and experience in international logistics.
Which countries can I ship from?
You will be able to send your products, documents, samples, and other types of merchandise from:
- Panama (restrictions apply)
To which countries can I ship?
You can ship to all countries of the world, including the most popular destinations such as:
United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Portugal, Italy, Israel, Australia, New Zealand and 120+.
What products can I send?
You will be able to send all the products allowed for export in the country of origin and for import in the country of destination. Some of the most popular items to be shipped include:
- Samples of seeds, grains and beans prior to a maritime. The most frequent destinations of these shipments are the United States and commercial cities in Europe such as London, Paris and Hamburg.
- Clothing both as samples and commercial sales. The yarns produced in Latin America are highly valued abroad, both for their unique designs and for their quality. Alpaca and vicuna fabrics are popular in China and Japan.
- Automotive spare parts produced in Brazil for international car brands, such as General Motors and Volkswagen. Some parts discontinued in North America and Europe are still produced in Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, which provides an opportunity.
- Typical regional Latin American foods and drinks are popular among Latin Americans living abroad in cities such as Barcelona, Sydney, Miami, and Tel Aviv. Among the most popular foods are yerba mate, alfajores, dulce de leche, flour for arepas, and chocolates from Brazil.
How does it work?
- We will pick up your package at the address where you indicate us. Alternatively, you will receive a unique code and you will be able to deliver your packages to our offices in Buenos Aires, Montevideo and Santiago de Chile.
- The package is processed and shipped with one of our international logistics partners such as FedEx, DHL Express and UPS.
- Tracking and delivery of your packages with specialized support in international logistics in each destination where we work.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I use the international shipping service? Simply complete the form below to start quoting your shipment.
- How do I coordinate the shipment? You can deliver your packages to our offices every day of the week or arrange a collection at your home.
- How can I pay for my shipment? Shipping can be paid by bank transfer or credit and debit cards.
- What exchange rate is used for payment? The market exchange rate is used. In the case of Argentina, the exchange rate is the Banco Nación dollar without other surcharges such as PAIS.
- What requirements do I have to meet to use the service? You must be an individual or company resident of the country from where you make the shipment and have a national Identity card.
- What advantages do we offer? Sending with Latinafy, you will be able to join thousands of other shipments that are already being made through our platform. In this way, you will have a guarantee of processing agility and transit times, support every day of the week, the best price for your shipments, in addition to the usual services such as tracking and optional insurance.
- How can I find out if my product or content is restricted from being sent? Contact us and a foreign trade agent will be able to advise you.
I'm interested, next steps
You can fill out the form below or contact us by WhatsApp at +54 9 11 6116-3021.